A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Rosseau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Rosseau, Neurological Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosseau
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosseau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Rosseau, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosseau graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rosseau has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail L Rosseau MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gail L. Rosseau practice?
- Dr. Gail Rosseau has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gail Rosseau practices Neurological Surgery near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Elmhurst, IL.
See Skokie Neurological Surgeons.