A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Rosseau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Rosseau, Neurological Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Rosseau, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosseau graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosseau has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosseau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gail L. Rosseau practice?
Dr. Gail Rosseau practices Neurological Surgery near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Neurological Surgeons.