A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Rosseau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Rosseau, Neurological Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosseau
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosseau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Rosseau, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosseau graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rosseau has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail L Rosseau MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gail L. Rosseau practice?
- Dr. Gail Rosseau has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gail Rosseau practices Neurological Surgery near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Elmhurst, IL.
See Skokie Neurological Surgeons.