A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Rudnitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Rudnitsky is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Rudnitsky, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudnitsky graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rudnitsky has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Susan Rudnitsky MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail S. Rudnitsky practice?
- Dr. Gail Rudnitsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gail Rudnitsky practices Emergency Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Chester, PA.
See Hershey Emergency Physicians.