A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Williams, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail S Williams MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gail S. Williams practice?
- Dr. Gail Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Williams practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Nephrologists, and New York Cardiologists.