A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Williams, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail S Williams MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gail S. Williams practice?
- Dr. Gail Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Williams practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Nephrologists, and New York Cardiologists.