A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Schattner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Schattner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schattner
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schattner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Schattner, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schattner graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schattner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail E Schattner MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gail E. Schattner practice?
- Dr. Gail Schattner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail Schattner practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.