Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gail Schattner
Dr. Gail Schattner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schattner is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center, NYU Langone Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. Dr. Schattner has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Gail Schattner has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gail Schattner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Joanna Loewenstein
New York, NY 0 mi2
Dr. Louai Razzouk
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Larry Chinitz
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New York, NY 0 mi38