Dr. Gail Schuman DO Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

December 22nd, 2015
Dr. Schuman is kind and wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and genuinely cares about her patients. I travel over 290 miles each way to experience her expertise.

March 9th, 2015
Dr Schuman took the time to listen and get the right testing done to ensure the correct diagnosis. We had other doctors look at my daughters condition and they didn't seem to care. I can't tell you how grateful we are. I would highly recommend Dr Schuman.

February 5th, 2014
I am not sure that I will continue with Dr Schuman for my daughter. Her answers to my questions are vague and inconclusive. She has a very child-like personality that is great for kids but I am going to continue looking for a provider that I feel I can trust and who seems genuinely interested in my childs well-being

December 1st, 2013
Best doctor by far
Dr. Schuman is the most fabulous doctor I have ever encountered. She is very knowledgable about her field, as well as very caring and compassionate. She has helped my daughter tremendously. We have followed her across several states.

June 6th, 2012
Dr. Schuman is wonderful with my son. She is caring and makes my son feel very comfortable. We lover her!

April 13th, 2010
She Is My Daughters Angel
I have been going to her for almost a year now with my 6 year old daughter, she has been the best doctor I have found to find out my daughters diagnosis, she has sent me to the best for what she can't help with, she is execellent at getting back to you in a short time.....I love her...she is a second grandma to my daughter........

December 22nd, 2009
Dr. Schuman is an amazing doctor. We started seeing her just after my daughter's 4th birthday and it is always an easy appointment because of her outstanding bedside manner with children. Her ability to diagnose while appearing to play with children is a huge help in making them so comfortable. I would totally recommend Dr. Schuman to any parent in need of a pediatric neurologist.

November 17th, 2009
Dr. Schuman treats my 4 year old daughter who has ADHD, and other underlying medical conditions. She is always very patient, kind and amazingly understanding. She also is great at studying my daughter while playing with her which makes my daughter so comfortable there! We love her!

June 17th, 2009
We are so pleased with Dr. Schuman's care of our son. She is kind, gentle, knowledgable and made many helpful reccomendations that did not include medication! I had a question many months after my son;s last appoinment and she exceeded my expectations in answering and advising. We highly recommend her.

May 25th, 2017