A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Serruya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Serruya is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serruya
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serruya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Serruya, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Serruya graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Marion Serruya MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gail M. Serruya practice?
- Dr. Gail Serruya has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Serruya practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.