A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Shirley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Shirley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Shirley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Ellen Shirley DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail E. Shirley practice?
- Dr. Gail Shirley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail Shirley practices Family Medicine near Tobyhanna, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Stroudsburg, PA.
See Tobyhanna Family Physicians.