Overall Review

2.5

October 1st, 2015
Very Controlling Doctor
Typo correction to previous post. License may have been typed incorrectly, but the review is correctly assessed. Care is managed by mutual agreement with the patient. Dictatorships...are not a welcoming part of a caring relationship between Doctor and patient...

September 23rd, 2015
Ex Patient and fast too...
When a Doctor [Gail Skowron MD] tells you "it is about me and my Licence" and your health is a secondary concern...as though she's the ultimate person responsible for your health and not you...RUN...she has a very limited practice of around 144 patients when I saw her and I'm sure it's so limited since she has little care in being sure you are at your best, on the top...the reason, she wants that spot. If you are wise you will avoid care from providers who tell you only they can manage your care! PASS THIS DOCTOR BY if you are interested in a collaborative care process. I know I'm responsible for myself Gail, you are there to provide the means. Far too controlling for me!!!

September 23rd, 2013
Not Recommended!
Doctor comes in at last two minutes of your appointment after you've spent most of your time with a student. Asks them a couple of questions and sends you on your way, She seems far more interested in the students than the patient . This has happened to me several times. I'm finding a new doctor FAST!

March 14th, 2010
Genuine love
She was one of my three doctores that treated me in RI. Her bedside manner was execellent and her staff is professional and caring.I would recommend her to anyone seeking Educated, up to date treatment on HIV.