Dr. Gail Sobel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 16th, 2016
I've been with Dr. Sobel for 15+ years. The best way to explain it is, she always enters the exam room with a genuine smile and asks how you are as a person--not a patient--first. Her honest good nature puts you at ease (let's face it, that's no small feat in a gyn office!). She truly cares about you. She takes the time to listen to what you are saying, offer thoughts and advice, discuss options, and gives you time to decide for yourself, even if it means calling the office a week later. She's always on time and never rushes you. She's in medicine for the right reasons--she's compassionate, highly intelligent, personable, and efficient. I'd never go anywhere else.

June 23rd, 2015
I'm a longtime patient, followed her from her last location, wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr. Sobel's been spot-on with every diagnosis, always talks my options through and leaves the decision in my hands. Works with my insurance, listens to my concerns. Shows true compassion and concern for my wellbeing and understands my circumstances. Truly wants her patients to be happy and well, spends the time, never rushes. Very smart, very easy to talk to. Only thing is limited evening hours make it hard to get routine appointments without taking a day off work but she always fits me in when I have a problem. Once you get an apt there is no wait in the office. She's always on time. One of the girls can be a bit gruff but the others are all sweet and Dr. Sobel herself is a gem.

October 7th, 2014
The best of the best
Dr. Sobel treats patients like people, not numbers. She is very intelligent, very easy to talk to, and goes out of her way to answer all of my questions. She never rushes. I've had a few surgeries with her and her bedside manner is off the chart wonderful. Her office calls the next morning to check on me, and she often calls me herself with test results and followup. Ladies, this is the doctor you've been searching for. I trust her with my health and my life. Thank you Dr. Sobel!

May 9th, 2011
Your Momma Warned You About Doctors Like This
I had been a patient of Dr. Sobel's for over 10 years. I thought we had a good rapport. Then I had a GYN issue and she told me my options were surgery now or surgery later. I chose now. Then after the surgery, it reoccurred. I did some research of my own and discovered there were at least 5 other non-surgical options plus the method she used to cut me open (laparatomy) is outdated and is her patient bedside manner. Disgusted I left her practice, found a different surgeon and GYN and feel much more comfortable without her. Ladies, do yourself and your body a favor, go elsewhere. She is just there to cut women open unncessarily and in a grotesque manner. She should have her license revoked.