A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Starr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Starr, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Starr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Ellen Starr MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gail E. Starr practice?
- Dr. Gail Starr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gail Starr practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Oradell, NJ and Westwood, NJ.
See Hackensack Radiologists.