A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Sullivan, MD, MPH is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail M Sullivan MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail M. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Gail Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Sullivan practices Geriatric Medicine near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Geriatric Doctors.