A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Sullivan, MD, MPH is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail M Sullivan MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail M. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Gail Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail Sullivan practices Geriatric Medicine near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Unionville, CT.
See Farmington Geriatric Doctors.