Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gail Sullivan
Dr. Gail Sullivan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elkins Park, PA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital, Aria Health-Torresdale Campus and Chestnut Hill Hospital. Dr. Sullivan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Gail Sullivan has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Gail Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkins Park, PA.
Dr. Michael Birnbaum
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Elkins Park, PA 0 mi47
Dr. Debra Somers
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Elkins Park, PA 0 mi28
Dr. Carol Glowacki
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Elkins Park, PA 0 mi25