A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Sullivan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Sullivan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Theresa Sullivan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gail T. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Gail Sullivan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gail Sullivan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.