3.0

I would recommend show details I would recommend
by Cathy R on Feb 16th, 2015

She has a very different approach, more holistic. I would recommend her. I did feel a little rushed at the end.

Depression Treatment is Excellent show details Depression Treatment is Excellent
Dec 20th, 2014

I saw her for long standing depression. I had tried many medications. I would recommend her for her holistic approach. I also needed to go off some medications and she helped me with that.

Very good with Medications show details Very good with Medications
Dec 20th, 2014

She saw my developmentally disabled son and it went well.

Good Experience show details Good Experience
by Cathy on Dec 2nd, 2014

Very holistic, nice person, had to wait some. I had a difficult problem to deal with and she understood. If you can avoid medication that is a good thing.

Apr 12th, 2013

my daughter has needed extra help after being seen by you, I would not recommend this doctor to treat any children I would not give her any stars but this site would not let me do that

Very nice doctor show details Very nice doctor
Nov 27th, 2011

My son was admitted to the hospital in crisis. Thank God he didn't have to go to a hospital far away, there are hardly any places for adolescents anymore. He was treated well, it was a short stay.

It is hard to say when you dont even get to meet her!!! show details It is hard to say when you dont even get to meet her!!!
Dec 6th, 2010

I find it hard to rate this doctor. As my daughter was admitted to a hospital. It was on a Wednesday night so Dr.Tasch called me the next day and explained what she wanted to do. We were to have a family meeting Monday morning.She saw my daughter a total of 3 times.My daughter tried talking to her but was always dimissed. The morning of the meeting Dr. Tasch called and said she wouldn't be there. She wanted my opinion on how to handle her after care. How can a doctor that I am putting my trust in not even be interested enough to meet the parents of the child they have intrusted her with. I personally feel she is not the I would want any other child to see !!!

Forgiveness show details Forgiveness
Jun 26th, 2010

I wanted to let you know that I have forgiven myself for trusting you with my son's care. Despite the pain I have felt for many months I am finally able to forgive and be at peace with the fact that I did not know what was happening to him.at Sacred Heart. I am his mother and I was supposed to be protecting him.He has not forgiven because the pain was intense for too long. He is better knowand hopefully moving toward a closer relationship with God because of his time in the hospital.What a blessing...the resilince that the alighty provides.