Psychiatrist

230 Deronda St
Amery, WI 54001
715-268-0070
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2013

my daughter has needed extra help after being seen by you, I would not recommend this doctor to treat any children I would not give her any stars but this site would not let me do that

|  Very nice doctor  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2011

My son was admitted to the hospital in crisis. Thank God he didn't have to go to a hospital far away, there are hardly any places for adolescents anymore. He was treated well, it was a short stay.

|  It is hard to say when you dont even get to meet her!!!  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2010

I find it hard to rate this doctor. As my daughter was admitted to a hospital. It was on a Wednesday night so Dr.Tasch called me the next day and explained what she wanted to do. We were to have a family meeting Monday morning.She saw my daughter a total of 3 times.My daughter tried talking to her but was always dimissed. The morning of the meeting Dr. Tasch called and said she wouldn't be there. She wanted my opinion on how to handle her after care. How can a doctor that I am putting my trust in not even be interested enough to meet the parents of the child they have intrusted her with. I personally feel she is not the I would want any other child to see !!!

|  Forgiveness  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2010

I wanted to let you know that I have forgiven myself for trusting you with my son's care. Despite the pain I have felt for many months I am finally able to forgive and be at peace with the fact that I did not know what was happening to him.at Sacred Heart. I am his mother and I was supposed to be protecting him.He has not forgiven because the pain was intense for too long. He is better knowand hopefully moving toward a closer relationship with God because of his time in the hospital.What a blessing...the resilince that the alighty provides.