A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Tomlinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Tomlinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Tomlinson, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Genetic Translocation
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Rhabdoid Tumor
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomlinson graduated from George Washington University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Tomlinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tomlinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gail E. Tomlinson practice?
Dr. Gail Tomlinson practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatric Specialists.