A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Tomlinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Tomlinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Tomlinson, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Genetic Translocation
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Ovarian Cancer
- Rhabdoid Tumor
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomlinson graduated from George Washington University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Tomlinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Elizabeth Tomlinson MD and PHD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gail E. Tomlinson practice?
- Dr. Gail Tomlinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Tomlinson practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatric Specialists.