Dr. Gail Tomlinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gail Tomlinson?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Gail Tomlinson?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 3rd, 2012

You were amazing with my son and I, and made us feel comfortable. You laid out our game plan for his treatment and you and your staff both were exceptionally terrific with answering any questions I had in regards to his syndrome. Along with sweet to my boy. That is a HUGE plus for me. I would recommend your office to anyone who asks. I'm grateful for you being recommended to me.