A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Van Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Van Norman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Norman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Van Norman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail A Van Norman MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail A. Van Norman practice?
- Dr. Gail Van Norman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail Van Norman practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Tacoma Anesthesiologists and Tacoma Internists.