A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Woods is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Woods, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Medical Microbiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Woods has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Woods MD is a female Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Medical Microbiology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Gail Woods practice?
- Dr. Gail Woods has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail Woods practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Medical Microbiology, and Anatomic Pathology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pathologists.