A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Wynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Wynn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wynn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wynn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynn graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Wynn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Melendres Wynn FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gail M. Wynn practice?
- Dr. Gail Wynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Wynn practices Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.