Dr. Gailen Marshall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

April 30th, 2015
Don't waste your time or money!!!

May 17th, 2014
For all of distinctions and awards, he wasted my valuable time, 2 years, when I was very sick and seeking a diagnosis. He has no knowledge on current diseases, and missed diagnosing me when I have a serious mast cell disease. He needs to retire.

March 23rd, 2014
If I could give a zero rating I would. I was a very serious case, and I have a lot of allergies that consisted in almost every thing in daily living, food, clothing, shampoo, metals, medicine, etc. Living in daily torment with rashes, many other nonstop symptoms. His answer was to prescribe a children antihistamine, which had ingredients in it, that I'm allergic too. He is playing God with people's life, that are very sick and look to his help in desperation. He has done nothing to help me and refused to refer me to someone more knowledgable. If he is a top Doctor, our country is in serious trouble. This man does not need to be seeing patients. His non caring additude has caused my health to decline into a life- threathing condition for me. Every day is a living torture for me and this man did not care.