A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaines Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaines Hammond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammond
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Hammond Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Hammond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaines Wardlaw Hammond MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gaines W. Hammond practice?
- Dr. Gaines Hammond has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaines Hammond practices Urology near Waco, TX.
See Waco Urologists.