A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaines Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaines Hammond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammond
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hammond Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Hammond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaines Wardlaw Hammond MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gaines W. Hammond practice?
- Dr. Gaines Hammond has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gaines Hammond practices Urology near Waco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, IN and Spartanburg, SC.
See Waco Urologists.