Dr. Gaither Bynum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gaither Bynum?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gaither Bynum?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 23rd, 2013

A very caring professional

I was recently in St Mary's Hospital w/new back pain and no sight in right eye. I had a brain anuerysm a month earlier and had been treated at another hospital. The other hospital had not felt it necessary to explain why I had lost sight in eye and did not have an eye doctor see me. The new back pain was a spasm type, excruciating upon standing or bending. Dr Bynum and the St Mary's staff were able to explain what was going on with my eye and possible reasons about the back issue.. Once I understood what was going on, I was much more able to deal with it. After having such a traumatic experience with the anuerysm, I was understandably concerned with these new issues. Dr. Bynum, Dr. Dean, and staff actually talked to me explaining things. From a scared patients point of view, this is a way more positive approach. Once I knew, I could help take control of continueing recovery. I wish more Drs would follow this approach and not keep patients in the dark. Just as when I was a child, the dark is a scary place.

October 28th, 2016