Otolaryngologists
Lakeside Office Park Condominiums
13910 Lakeshore Blvd
Hudson, FL 34667
727-862-3588
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Unconscionable Treatment  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Davis by my allergist, another uneducated doctor who had me on antibiotics for 50 days for strep throat. When I went to see Dr. Davis, the wait was long, I was sick, and when he finally got me in his chair and looked at my throat, he told me I had chronic tonsillitis. His nurse/assistant came in, and from the doorway she sprayed some anesthetic from 5 feet away into my mouth and told me to swallow. After that, Dr. Davis pulled a scalpel out of his hat and proceeded to slice open both of my tonsils with one giant swipe of his hand. My whole mouth filled up with this pus, which I was forced to swallow since there was nowhere to spit it out. First, he never explained to me what he was going to do - never said a word - it was a complete and utterly painful surprise. Then he proceeded to clean out my ears, which were not bothering me at all, with some sort of hooked instrument, all the while asking me if my mother ever told not to stick anything in my ear to clean it out? I said NO, my whole family grew up cleaning out their ears after a shower with a Q-tip. That procedure, too, was painful as he kept digging and digging. Then he left me there and said he would see me at the front desk. I paid my bill. He came out and I asked him if my tonsils had to come out, and he said only if I wanted them too, and that he would not require it as medically necessary. Told me to go home and rise with peroxide and I should be all better. Did not prescribe antibiotics because he said I had been on enough antibiotics for now. Told me I did not have to come back to see him. I don't care if you love him as he cleans your ears out or prescribes medications for your sinuses or not. What he did to me should be against the law, and probably is.

|  Tonsils OUT : ) Bye bye infection!!!  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2012

DR. DAVIS INSPECTS THOROUGHLY TO MAKE SURE HE IS 100% CERTAIN THE PERSON HE IS INSPECTING IS HEALTHY AND NOT RIDDEN WITH INFECTION. HE FOUND 1 TEASPOON OF INFECTION IN MY TONSILS THAT 4 OTHER DOCTORS DID NOT FIND because of their hesitation to be thorough. After antibiotics and persistent infection he removed the tonsils and today I am so thankful I found Dr. Davis.SIDE NOTE: {{For anybody whose goal it is to convince the public that Dr. Davis's intentions are motivated by anything other than High Principals and Compassion should reconsider their interpretation with an objective view. It is a disservice to the public (people who are sick and need help) to attempt to convince anyone that Dr. Davis is something other than a great doctor. So sad, and so selfish, grow up and go back to him and get your problem solved.}}

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2012

I don't know why all the negative talk about Dr. Davis. Yes, at first he seems to be very clinical/business like. But as you talk to him, he is great. He answered all my questions. Gave a diagnosis/treatment that 3 other doctors could not find. I have been under his care for 2 years now and have a great rapport with him and his staff. Give him a try. You will like him.

Sep 8th, 2012

This man is very rough and rude. I went in for tinnitus and after two hours he seen me and said I had a little wax in my ear of which he proceded to suck it out instead of wash it out and I thought he was going to suck out my eardrum. Now my ears feel like they are full of water and the ringing is really bad now.He also had me take a hearing test of which I told him I did not need. I will never go back to this man.

Feb 5th, 2012

Charged me 250.00 for a misdiagnosis, nasal spray that I told him didn't work on my condition, and an hr wait to see him...

Feb 5th, 2011

I was never in my life treated as bad from any other doctor. He asked me why I was there, told me that the report that I brought him from my CT scan was a joke, and told me I had no common sense. I will never go back to his office, nor will he be referred. His staff is equally as unpleasant as he was.

|  Will never revisit  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2010

This doctor is rude, did not allow me to speak, spoke over me...contradicted what three other drs. said and then accused them of only prescribing meds because it was expected. He was rough in his exam, twisting my neck when examining each ear...I would never recommend him to anyone nor will I ever go back to him. Shame on him...he needs a refresher course in bedside manners.