A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaiti Bakhsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakhsh graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bakhsh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaiti Ara Bakhsh DO is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gaiti A. Bakhsh practice?
- Dr. Gaiti Bakhsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gaiti Bakhsh practices Internal Medicine near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI and Canton, MI.
See Taylor Internists.