A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaius Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindsay
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lindsay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaius Lindsay, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Lindsay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaius Krishnaraj Lindsay MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gaius K. Lindsay practice?
- Dr. Gaius Lindsay has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gaius Lindsay practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.