A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaius Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaius Lindsay, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Lindsay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindsay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gaius K. Lindsay practice?
Dr. Gaius Lindsay practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.