Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gajanan Gaitonde
Dr. Gajanan Gaitonde, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Uvalde, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and General Practice. Dr. Gaitonde is affiliated with Uvalde County Hospital Authority and Uvalde Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gajanan Gaitonde has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Gajanan Gaitonde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Uvalde, TX.
Dr. Harry Watkins
Uvalde, TX 0.14 mi52
Dr. Alberto Madrid
Uvalde, TX 0.14 mi45
Dr. John Canales
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, General Practice
Uvalde, TX 0.22 mi13