Dr. Gajendra Singh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2017
Very helpful, very knowledgeable
I had a serious attack of pancreatitis caused by a gallstone. Singh had to do major surgery to remove the gallbladder and half of the pancreas (which had died) and one follow up surgery when the first surgery failed to entirely heal. He was always clear in his analysis, willing to explain things I did not understand and able to communicated what we were doing and why we needed to do it.

January 23rd, 2017
Dr. SIngh was very informative and spoke to my mother-in-law and the rest of the family so that we could understand. He was very compassionate toward her and answereed all of our questions. His staff was very helpful in sceduling her appointments to accomodate us.

September 13th, 2016
Easy to talk to, professional, answered all question without delay. Good manner.

September 12th, 2016
I had surgery 4 weeks ago and Dr. Singh was the surgeon on call at the hospital. Everything went well and my follow up visit at his office was fine. Didn't know Dr. Singh but would recommend him to others. Kind and courteous.

August 28th, 2016
Wonderful Care
I would definitely choose Dr. Singh for any general surgery needs in the future. When I was in the mist of my acute illness Dr. Singh and his staff helped to ease my concerns. Any question I had was answered promptly and accurately, in the office or on the phone. Dr. Singh spent an abundant amount of time with me at every appointment. My daughter and I were treated with respect, kindness and given a tremendous amount of knowledge while being treated by this physician. We are truly grateful to have had Dr. Singh and his staff as my medical care team.

August 16th, 2016
Dr. Singh was great with removing my cyst. He spent a lot of time with me in each of my appointments and explained in detailed exactly what was going on. He is very nice and so is his staff. I was very pleased with the surgery and recovery.

August 12th, 2016
Dr. Singh was extremely professional. He provided quality information both before and after the surgery on my follow up visit.

July 8th, 2016
Dr singh was a spectacular surgeon. He was very nice and made me feel very comfortable.

May 9th, 2016
Great Dr found the problem and solution I had been trying to get for over two years. Feel better than I have in years.

April 13th, 2016
Excellent. Couldn't ask for any better.

April 11th, 2016
Class Act!
Except for actually having surgery it was one of the best experiences I've ever had with a doctor. Very nice and helpful. Great staff too. Very attentive to all my needs.

March 31st, 2016
From the first day I stepped in Dr. Singh office I felt at ease. His staff made me feel comfortable and was very helpful. Dr. Singh saved my life! I really appreciate him not only answering my questions but was there to answer questions my family had before & after surgery. I recommend Dr. Singh to anyone; he's such a great doctor that makes you feel like family and shows genuine concern about your health.