Dr. Gal Aharonov MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3
  • 24 reviews

October 24th, 2015
Upper and lower eyelid hollows corrected
Phenomenal doctor and expert injector. My results are better than I could have imagined and my experience with the doctor and his staff was even better!

March 6th, 2015
Fillers
First time I've not been happy with my results. Went in for specific treatment, looks like it was never even touched. Incredibly expensive to look like worse than I was before I went. Horribly disappointing as this took all my savings. Nicest man in the world but not someone to go to for fillers!

June 8th, 2014
Magical
This is not some medspa where you go to get some filler in your laugh lines. This is a place you go to for some seriously difficult problems or issues that need to be fixed. I came here because I had already spent thousands of dollars getting fillers at other places just to feel like I was looking artificial and unbalanced. Even though Dr Aharonov was over 30 minutes late for my appointment and had 3 other patients waiting to see him after me that were also waiting for a while, once I was in his office with him I felt like he would give me all the time in the world. No rushed feeling at all. He explained my issues in such amazing detail and created such a comprehensive plan to implement to fix my face. After talking to Faye who is one of the most caring people on earth, I decided to go ahead with the plan. I had to wait about 30 minutes before we started but once in the room with me again I never felt like he was rushing at all. Within 30 minutes he was done and I felt like a new person. Even though I was red and stuck with a bunch of needles and swollen I could already see an amazing change in the balance and shape of my face. I felt like me again. It took about 5 days for me to feel like the swelling subsided and I felt so beautiful and balanced. Even though I now had way more filler in my face than when I went in, I somehow looked like I had none. Just natural and pretty. It was worth every penny.

June 5th, 2014
Perfect experience each time!
I have now seen Dr. Aharonov for multiple procedures. After much research online and through word of mouth I found him and have never looked back. His calm and professional demeanor has left me with more trust in a Dr. than I have ever experienced. It is clear the passion he holds for his job and the care he takes in every patient he treats. His receptionist Faye also makes the process relaxing, comforting and enjoyable with her nurturing persona. I have refereed many people on to Dr. Aharonov without the slightest hesitation. Thank you!

May 24th, 2014
I did not look into him much until after I went to other doctors to see if I can be fixed and they said I was not the first! He tells you things wrong with your face and leaves you confused. I never thought anything was wrong with my nose but he convinced me he should fill it and other for balance. Very bad mistake on my part. Do yourself a favor mates and research well!

March 10th, 2014
Restylane
I went to Dr Aharonov today for some Restylane injections. This was my first time getting work done on my face. I was nervous about the procedure but Dr Aharonov made me feel comfortable and demonstrated confidence in what he was doing. I will definitely be going to see him again! The receptionist Faye is so sweet and help. I totally recommend him to anyone that trying to look years younger!

February 12th, 2014
If you want to spend a small fortune, look superficial and cry when you look in the mirror then go to this doctor. I did not look into him much until after I went to other doctors to see if I can be fixed and they said I was not the first. So then I did research and found alot of bad reviews about him on different sites. he will also tell you things are wrong with your face that leave you confused. I never really though anything was wrong with my nose but he convinced me to fill it. Bad mistake on my part. Do yourself a favor mates and research well!

August 4th, 2013
Patient
First impressions are always the expression of the eyes. No matter how young or old. If you have hallow sunken in eyes, from age or genetics, then you will look tired, older than your age. Getting skin and fat taken out of your eyes can just make matters worse. However Dr. Gal Aharonov has created a fantastic concept. Putting filler above the eyes. Genious. I myself have had the treatement. LOVE the results. My eyes look and FEEL better. After one simple, safe treatment you will be YOU, but better, fresher, the way you should look. Thanks Dr. Aharonov and his beautiful kind Staff.

January 22nd, 2013
Simply the best
I have three words about Dr. Aharonov: Amazing. Results. Always. Never once has he led me astray and I can always be assured that I will leave looking better than how I came in. He is trustworthy, honest, and will create a beautiful natural result each and every time. Thank you Dr Gal for everything!

September 14th, 2012
Clearly THE BEST injector in the area but is not cheap
When I win the lottery the first thing I will do is go to Dr. Aharonov and let him do whatever he desires to my face :) His aesthetic eye and technical experience is unparalleled. I have been coming to him on and off for about 3 years now and have occasionally "cheated" on him because of a groupon. I have learned not to. You get what you pay for. Dr. Aharonov's prices for fillers are significantly higher than in most other places BUT his injections are almost magical. The things he can do with the eyes, temples, cheeks, and lips... wow. You will never look "done" and always end up prettier after he is done with you, although you might sometimes have a bruise for a couple of days. If you think you want something simple like your laugh lines filled you should probably go somewhere else. It also helps that he is not too hard on the eyes ;) I will also say, if a celebrity looks good and natural there is a good chance they have been to see Dr Aharanov. On several occasions I have seen some pretty well known people quickly walking out of there ;) He can be a little blunt at times and has kicked me out of there refusing to do anything to my face, but I know it is tough love and he is trying to do what is best for me. I can be a princess at times. Thank you so so so much Dr. Aharonov for making me look like I did when I was young. You are a truly gifted artist and I promise to never cheat on you again (at least with the important things) :)

May 13th, 2012
Nicest Doctor Ever that Doesn't Try to Sell You Anything
I first went to Dr. Aharanov for an upper eyelid Restaylne fill. He did an amazing job. I was really nervous about this procedure since I read that there are many blood vessels in the area and it could go wrong. I look just like I did before that area or my face deflated from getting older. I just went to Dr. Aharanov to do that procedure again before I completely deflated and he told me to WAIT so I will get my money's worth. The guy doesn't try to sell you anything! I ended up getting a liquid nose job which I brought up to fill in a bridge that caved in after an accident 19 years ago. I look pretty much like I did before the accident now.

January 12th, 2012
Dr. Aharonov Is One of the BEST Plastic Surgeons in the USA
I had read about how Dr. Aharonov performed upper eyelid fillers, something that no other plastic surgeon seemed to do. So I booked my trip from Scottsdale to Beverly Hills to see him. I was immediately impressed with his staff, particularly Faye, who answered all of my questions and concerns prior to my appointment. But I was most impressed by Dr. Aharonov himself. In all of my years of seeing cosmetic dermatologists and plastic surgeons, I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me to understand what I was looking for. He seemed to really care, he listened to my concerns, spent a good deal of time looking at pictures of me when I was younger, and helped explain to me what he would do. One thing that Dr. Anaronov mentioned, which I wish I would have listened to more, was that there would be a good amount of swelling of my upper eye lids after the procedure. He did say that after he injected Restylane on my upper eye lids, I would have the most swelling on the first day after the procedure. Everything went smoothly during the upper and lower eyelid filler procedure. I had a bit of swelling, but was told that this was normal. However, the next day, I admit I "freaked out" because my eyelids did swell up more than the previous day. I was so concerned that I actually bought a ticket to LA from Scottsdale again, and called Dr. Aharonov's office on my way to the airport. Thankfully, I spoke to Fay,e and she immediately paged Dr. Aharonov. He called me immediately and reassured me that what I was experiencing was normal. After speaking with him over 20 minutes, I decided to cancel my flight and just wait for the swelling to go down. After two days, most of the swelling on my upper eye lids went down. I immediately began noticing positive results. I began to get tons of compliments from friends and even strangers. And I was SO HAPPY that I spoke with Dr. Aharonov and trusted his judgment, both before, during, and after the eye lid procedure. I am SO HAPPY with my results and have can say that there is no doctor in Scottsdale who is as professional, kind, and a true perfectionist as Dr. Aharonov. He is both an artist and a surgeon (and sometimes a therapist!) and I am now a patient of his for life.