A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gal Gazit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gal Gazit is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Gazit graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gal Gazit MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gal Gazit practice?
- Dr. Gal Gazit has 1 office location.
Dr. Gal Gazit practices Bariatric Medicine near Rego Park, NY.
See Rego Park Bariatric Specialists.