A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galal Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galal Salem is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Salem has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Galal N. Salem practice?
Dr. Galal Salem practices General Practice near Bell, CA.
See Bell General Practitioners.