A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galal Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galal Salem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Salem has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galal Namatalla Salem MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Galal N. Salem practice?
- Dr. Galal Salem has 1 office location.
Dr. Galal Salem practices General Practice near Bell, CA.
See Bell Primary Care Doctors.