A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gale Blakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gale Blakley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gale Blakley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakley graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Blakley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gale Yvonne Blakley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gale Y. Blakley practice?
- Dr. Gale Blakley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gale Blakley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.