A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gale Blakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gale Blakley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gale Blakley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakley graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Blakley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blakley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gale Y. Blakley practice?
Dr. Gale Blakley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.