A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gale Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burstein
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gale Burstein, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Burstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gale Roberta Burstein MD is a female Pediatrican, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gale R. Burstein practice?
- Dr. Gale Burstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gale Burstein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians and Buffalo Adolescent Specialists.