A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gale Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gale Lawrence is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Lawrence has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawrence accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gale H. Lawrence practice?
Dr. Gale Lawrence practices Family Medicine near Seal Beach, CA.
See Seal Beach Family Physicians.