A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gale Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gale Lawrence is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Lawrence has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gale Hewson Lawrence MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gale H. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Gale Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. Gale Lawrence practices Family Medicine near Seal Beach, CA.
See Seal Beach Family Physicians.