A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gale Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gale Lawrence is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Lawrence has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gale Hewson Lawrence MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gale H. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Gale Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. Gale Lawrence practices Family Medicine near Seal Beach, CA.
See Seal Beach Family Physicians.