Dr. Gale Mccarty Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gale Mccarty?

Find another Doctor.. it will be worth the wait

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Dr. McCarty was rude, verbally abusive, degradding, and has horraible beside manners. She jumps around topics which only adds to the confussion as she seems to only speak in the medical language. I left her office more confused than when i went. I refused the follow up appointment.

very good MD

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Posted on April 13th, 2011

I think Dr. Mccarty is a little "APS happy" which is very dangerous in my eyes. She is a bit too concerned with her research and a little less concerned with her patients. I was MISdiagnosed with APS as well as 6 other people I know. I saw 2 other specialist who both explained to me that my labwork and other symptoms do not support Dr. Mccarty's diagnosis. I cannot explain what it is like to be told you have a rare disease such as APS and actually be treated for it and just start learning how to cope, only to find out you don't have APS at all.

Posted on March 6th, 2015