Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gale McFarland
Dr. Gale McFarland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, AR. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. McFarland is affiliated with Ouachita County Medical Center, Medical Center South Arkansas and Ouachita Hosp, Camden, Ar. He speaks English.
Dr. Gale McFarland has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Gale McFarland is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Camden, AR.