A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gale Rydell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gale Rydell is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gale Rydell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rydell graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Rydell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gale Anne Rydell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gale A. Rydell practice?
- Dr. Gale Rydell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gale Rydell practices Pediatrics near Happy Valley, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Beaverton, OR.
See Happy Valley Pediatricians.