A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gale Rydell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gale Rydell is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gale Rydell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rydell graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rydell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rydell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gale A. Rydell practice?
Dr. Gale Rydell practices Pediatrics near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Gresham, OR.
See Beaverton Pediatricians.