Dr. Gale Santa Maria MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

June 4th, 2014
WORST MD EVER
I guess they don't give much credit to bedside manners in medical school. Dr. Santa Maria is cold, impersonal, and very condescending. She treats the patients like they are subservient to her, instead of patience looking for medical help. It's extremely apparent that she does not care for the patient as a person. I felt like I was just a number in the production line for her. I would highly recommend NOT going to her. Don't waste your time, and cause yourself unnecessary anxiety.

February 15th, 2014
VERY disappointed in this doctor, had 4 visits with her and she never spent more than 3 minutes with me max, she talked over me every time I tried to explain her my problems, never diagnosed me with anything and left the office every time with nothing but a prescription for pain killers. No knowledge on what was going on with me whatsoever.

August 28th, 2012
derogatory
Dr. Santa Maria said something derogatory, crude, and immature during a gyno appointment. It was not medical, or related in any way to why I was there. She insulted my physique on a personal level, and then giggled to herself about it like it was funny. It was un-professional, and very upsetting. Even if it was meant as a joke. I will never go to her again.

September 30th, 2011
Prescribed and Sterile
Having gone through a pregancy loss with Dr. Santa Maria, I can say that she is by far the worst medical professional I have encountered. She has no regard for feelings, and only wants to prove herself right with the patient. If you prefer a doctor who treats you only in a prescribed, sterile fashion, she's for you, if you want to be engaged in your health and feel like an informed partner in personal medical decisions, well that's only offensive to Dr. Santa Maria.

May 24th, 2011
Do not go to Dr. Santa Maria
I would not recommend Dr. Santa Maria. She scared me to death and made me feel like less of a person by the time I left.

March 6th, 2009
She's great
I really enjoy her. She's been a fresh air to my last prenatal doctor