A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gale Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gale Tang, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Tang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gale Lynn Tang MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gale L. Tang practice?
- Dr. Gale Tang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gale Tang practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.