A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galen Centeno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Centeno graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Centeno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center - Muhlenberg Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galen Arcellana Centeno MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Galen A. Centeno practice?
- Dr. Galen Centeno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Galen Centeno practices Internal Medicine near Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dunellen, NJ.
See Plainfield Internists.