Overall Review

September 1st, 2012
Excellent pediatrician who has always diagnosed my children accurately and quickly. He is very professional and will invest the time necessary with the children and the family to ensure the best care possible.

April 19th, 2012
Dr. Chock is an exceptional pediatrician. He is well-educated, has decades of experience and is very rational. Dr. Chock was able to identify a problem that my son was having immediately, and help us with the correct course of action. Dr. Chock listens to our children and to our concerns. I feel that our children are in the best hands possible. The staff in Dr. Chocks office are also exceptional! They are pleasant and always try to be accommodating.

March 30th, 2011
I switched my daughter to him because I heard a lot of good things about him from peers. I work in the medical field and he is well educated and works with me to find the cure. His staff is courteous and caring. They always make time to see my child. I appreciate the job that he and his staff do.

January 31st, 2011
Dissatisfied, changed to another pediatrician
Been with Dr Chock for a long time with my child (since birth). Generally a good pediatrician but all business and not much tolerance for parents with ideas of their own. Had some problems with child having attacks of not being able to breathe too well, heart racing, and mucous in his throat. After 2 or 3 of these episodes, I documented what he ate, what he did, when the attacks happened, etc. for a few weeks. When we visited Dr Chock, I explained my child's symptoms and told him that I had a journal and wanted to point out a few things that might indicate acid reflux or GERD. He kind of blew me off and said that it can't be acid reflux/GERD and said that my child had Precordial Catch Syndrome. When I got home, I looked PCS up and knew right away that this is not what my child had. Got a 2nd opinion (pediatrician actually took the time to read the journal), got referred to a pediatric gastroenterologist who confirmed that my child had acid reflux/GERD. Dr Chock might be too busy to entertain the idea of listening to parents that are halfway intelligent and who want some say in their child's health care.

April 29th, 2010
very smart and very knowledgeable. big brain...as good as if not better than many specialists for a particular field.

September 21st, 2009
Doctor Galen Chock is a very excellent pediatrician. Diagnosis is always accurate. Gets to the point and takes care of everything. Also, if it's not his profession he'll refer you to someone who can help you. That's a excellent doctor to me. Staff is also great and friendly.