Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Galen Durose II
Dr. Galen Durose II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, ME, with another office in Dennison, OH. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Durose is affiliated with Charles A Dean Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home and Twin City Hospital. Dr. Durose has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Galen Durose II has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Galen Durose II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, ME.
Dr. Joseph Babbitt
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Greenville, ME 0 mi24
Dr. Catherine Katz
Family Medicine, General Practice
Greenville, ME 0 mi45
Dr. Darin Peck
Greenville, ME 0 mi16