A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galen Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galen Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Galen Fisher, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galen H Fisher MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Galen H. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Galen Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Galen Fisher practices Dermatology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Dermatologists.