A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galen Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galen Howard, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Galen Howard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Howard has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galen Evan Howard MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Galen E. Howard practice?
- Dr. Galen Howard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Galen Howard practices Urology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Denton Urologists.