Urologist, Surgeon

3204 Colorado Blvd
Denton, TX 76210
940-566-0746
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Feb 25th, 2014

Very impersonal. Did not want to treat, unless you agreed with him performing surgery but did charge for office visit. Very rude when questioning diagnosis.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by RonY on Dec 3rd, 2013

Great doctor, office staff, and environment. Provided me with the correct test and diagnosis. Spend adequate time with me.

|  show details
Sep 23rd, 2013

Cold, impersonal staff! Don't smile. Look and act miserable. Dr. comes across as a nice guy, but does not like geriatric patients. Refuses to return calls or emails, but doens't tell you that he won't!!!! One staff who stated she was his nurse assured me that she'd give him a message and NEVER indicated that the Dr. won't take or return calls......POOR followup as in NONE! wouldn't recommend him to anyone! Scripted one of two meds only and I lost over 7 months in my treatment due to oversight...........

|  not impressed at all  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2013

i have not had a good experience at all. I feel like the DR and staff only see you as a number and all they worry about is how much you owe them. No concern about what kind of pain you're in or how they can help you. i Will never recommend going here. Im sorry i was put in the situation where i had to.

|  Very Competent Doctor  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Good Urologists are hard to find. This is a great clinic and the doctors are top notch. Just be advised that your office experience may not be great. Long waits, and a desk staff that is cold and impersonal. Don't expect warm fuzzy greetings. Just focus on the doctor and remember that's the most important thing.

|  What a Great Doctor!!! Not that seeing a Uroligist is a fun lol  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

I had some urinary difficulty after waking from a Comatose state I'm told I began pulling out drains, and pulling out cadaver staples up and down my chest & stomach and the 14" rip in my right side. Point is I guess I tried to pull out my folley catheter and didn't hurt my parts but being hospitalized for 6 months added up and since I've had trouble urinating. Great NP who did the proceedure and what a great doc. He's working with me since Medicare will only cover a vasectomy if it's life or death. Don't expect much from the front office ladies, over the phone they are rude and don't listen. In fact before I found out MediCare won't cover it I asked for them to send a preaurhorization form to MediCare the front office woman said they don't do that and like my wife was crazy. Who isn't familiar with a pre-auto for a surgery!!????!!!!!! Great NP & DOC!!!