3.9

May 14th, 2014
Friendly, Comfortable, Commited, Geniune
My daughter is 17 and has been battling an unknown issue for over 2 years. Seen numerous doctors, same diagnosis, more medicine no answers. Dr. Howard and his wonderful nurse, Heather, took the time to really listen and didn't give us a quick fix answer. Was 100% honest that he wasn't certain what the problem is but that he would however do what he could and if he did not fix the problem he would let us know that he doesn't . His honesty and plan of action gave us a new hope. He is actually going to take another approach. Look at something else instead of folllowing all the other doctors obviously incorrect diagnosis that has yet to give my child any comfort. Thank you to his staff and him. Amazing clinic. Awesome staff. Very professional and compsationate. Time is devoted to patient. Can't say enough.

February 25th, 2014
Very impersonal. Did not want to treat, unless you agreed with him performing surgery but did charge for office visit. Very rude when questioning diagnosis.

December 3rd, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Great doctor, office staff, and environment. Provided me with the correct test and diagnosis. Spend adequate time with me.

September 16th, 2013
not impressed at all
i have not had a good experience at all. I feel like the DR and staff only see you as a number and all they worry about is how much you owe them. No concern about what kind of pain you're in or how they can help you. i Will never recommend going here. Im sorry i was put in the situation where i had to.

March 1st, 2012
Very Competent Doctor
Good Urologists are hard to find. This is a great clinic and the doctors are top notch. Just be advised that your office experience may not be great. Long waits, and a desk staff that is cold and impersonal. Don't expect warm fuzzy greetings. Just focus on the doctor and remember that's the most important thing.

May 23rd, 2011
What a Great Doctor!!! Not that seeing a Uroligist is a fun lol
I had some urinary difficulty after waking from a Comatose state I'm told I began pulling out drains, and pulling out cadaver staples up and down my chest & stomach and the 14" rip in my right side. Point is I guess I tried to pull out my folley catheter and didn't hurt my parts but being hospitalized for 6 months added up and since I've had trouble urinating. Great NP who did the proceedure and what a great doc. He's working with me since Medicare will only cover a vasectomy if it's life or death. Don't expect much from the front office ladies, over the phone they are rude and don't listen. In fact before I found out MediCare won't cover it I asked for them to send a preaurhorization form to MediCare the front office woman said they don't do that and like my wife was crazy. Who isn't familiar with a pre-auto for a surgery!!????!!!!!! Great NP & DOC!!!