A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galen Kam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galen Kam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kam graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Castle Medical Center
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galen Sean Kam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Galen S. Kam practice?
- Dr. Galen Kam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Galen Kam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kailua, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Kailua Orthopedic Surgeons.