A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galen Kam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galen Kam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kam
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kam graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Castle Medical Center
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galen Sean Kam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Galen S. Kam practice?
- Dr. Galen Kam has 1 office location.
Dr. Galen Kam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kailua, HI.
See Kailua Surgeons.