A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galen Kam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galen Kam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kam graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Castle Medical Center
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galen Sean Kam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Galen S. Kam practice?
- Dr. Galen Kam has 1 office location.
Dr. Galen Kam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kailua, HI.
See Kailua Surgeons.