Learn more about Dr. Richard Kemp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kemp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kemp
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kemp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kemp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemp graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kemp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Galen Kemp MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Kemp practice?
- Dr. Richard Kemp has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kemp practices Ophthalmology near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Ophthalmologists.