A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kemp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kemp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kemp
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kemp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kemp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemp graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kemp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Galen Kemp MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Kemp practice?
- Dr. Richard Kemp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kemp practices Ophthalmology near Waxahachie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Waxahachie Ophthalmologists.