A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kemp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kemp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kemp
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kemp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kemp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemp graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kemp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Galen Kemp MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Kemp practice?
- Dr. Richard Kemp has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kemp practices Ophthalmology near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Ophthalmologists.