A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galen Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galen Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galen Andrew Martin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Galen A. Martin practice?
- Dr. Galen Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Galen Martin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Grass Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Grass Valley Family Physicians and Grass Valley General Practitioners.