Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Galen Meyer
Dr. Galen Meyer, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Council Bluffs, IA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Meyer is affiliated with St Anthony Regional Hospital & Nursing Home, CHI Health Immanuel and Memorial Health Care Systems. Dr. Meyer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Galen Meyer has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...