A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galen Perdikis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galen Perdikis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Galen Perdikis, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Duodenogastric Reflux
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Peptic Esophagitis
- Skin Cancer
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perdikis graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Perdikis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic hospital
- Mayo Clinic
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galen Perdikis MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Galen Perdikis practice?
- Dr. Galen Perdikis has 1 office location.
Dr. Galen Perdikis practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.