A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galen Reimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galen Reimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Galen Reimer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reimer graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Reimer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Churchill Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galen Mark Reimer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Galen M. Reimer practice?
- Dr. Galen Reimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Galen Reimer practices Family Medicine near Fallon, NV.
See Fallon Primary Care Doctors.