Dr. Galen Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 14th, 2015
neck surgery
Dr. Smith did my neck surgery and I would recommend him to anyone I know who would need back surgery.

May 23rd, 2014
Couldn't Be Worse
I have grave concerns about Mr. Trent. I am writing on behalf of my father, who is immobile at this time. Mr. Trent was on rotation at the hospital where my father went after suffering spinal compression fractures. Mr. Trent performed two successful kyphoplasty procedures. He followed up with my father and stated he needed for my father to have an MRI, because he believed my father had additional spinal fractures. After that appointment, no one has contacted my family for almost a month. While my father suffers, the staff at Appalachian Orthopaedics has not returned any calls we have made to follow Mr. Trent's guidance. Multiple family members and my father's primary care physician have tried to contact Mr. Trent and now when we call, they have begun to hang up on us. It's rumored Mr. Trent's nurse/coordinator is off; but no one has contacted my father or family. No voice mails have been returned and now when we call, the staff have begun to hang up.UNBELIEVABLE & UNPROFESSIONAL.